Home Networking Simplified – Cisco Network Magic Pro
Set up, Manage and Protect your home or small office network effortlessly with Network Magic Pro software…
Hassle-Free Home and Small Office Networking
(Note: Network Magic is no longer available for purchase as of August 31, 2012. If you currently own Network Magic and need support, please visit support.linksys.com)
Network Magic, award-winning software, simplifies network configuration, assists with troubleshooting and performance, and delivers a secure, reliable and effortless way to share Internet connections, printers, files, pictures and more. It is truly hassle-free home networking solution.
Connect Windows, XP, Vista & Mac Computers Easily. Set up, manage and secure your home or small office network … effortlessly!
With Network Magic Pro You Can:
- Instantly add devices to your network
- Connect your devices together in minutes
- Share Internet connections, printers and files
- Protect your wireless network from intruders
- Repair home network and Internet connection
- Monitor your kids and employees online activity
- Integrate Windows Vista and Mac into one network
Discover how easy it is to connect all of your devices together so you can be more productive in your home and work:
- Easily add new computers, printers and devices to your network
- Share printers and files among computers in your network running different versions of Windows
- Monitor and repair your network and Internet connection to stay online and be productive
- Protect against wireless network intruders with enhanced WPA security capabilities and status alerts
- View your entire network on the network map
- Control access to the Internet and track online activity with remote desktop screenshorts
To get Network Magic software at discounted price click here!
Easy to Use:
No IT Expertise Needed.
Create a seamless network across Windows, XP, Vista and Mac so you can easily share printers and files across all of your computers.
Network Magic for Mac Add-on
Integrate Macs and PCs into one network (sold separately).
Perform tasks from centralized location:
An enhanced interface plus new in-product wizards streamline networking tasks, taking the guesswork and effort out of getting connected, monitoring activity and repairing your network.
Connect to the network (Add a Device):
Easily connects all of the devices you use in your daily life; computers, printers, cameras and game consoles to your wireless or broadband network.
“Go Wireless” helps you connect your computers and devices to a secure network.
Connect Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices to your network, allowing you to easily back up your data.
Share Folders & Printers:
Share Printers and Files. Eliminate the need to email yourself to get access to files or print documents from different computers.
Protect (New Security Enhancements):
Add protection to your network with wireless protection (encryption support for WPA), enabling you to lock out intruders. Plus, easily change your router password in Network Magic instead of having to log-in to your router administration utility.
Monitor and Control:
New Parental Monitoring – Gives parents the ability to monitor their kids’ online activity. Restrict Internet access plus take real-time desktop screenshots to track web sites visited and programs used, providing peace of mind and a safer online experience.
View detailed activity reports for each computer on your network; informing you of web sites visited, software application used, and devices added or removed.
Manage and Troubleshoot:
Internet Speed Test – Test your Internet speed so you can be aware of service or performance issues.
Health and Security Alerts:
Proactively monitors and informs you of your network’s activity and health, giving you advice on how to resolve issues and improve your online experience.
Internet Connection Repair:
Quickly troubleshoot, pinpoint, and repair Internet connection.